Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

A request for the gound object guys

The Mobile Kitchen Trailer, more commonly known as the MKT. towable by duece and a half, 5 ton truck or LMTV. closes up for travel opens up for some hot goodness on cold German winters. would need to find more pics and can scan a TM for the 3 views. think it would be a cool addition to ground forces or on the highway bases!

ok so this one in pic aint the original. most of the pics i can find online are TINY and all my pics of mine i've worked on are packed during this move. but ya get the idea

Edited by daddyairplanes

veltro once showed off a MikkyDs ... that I was just dying to add!! Of course, there's the "hot dog stand" that does double/tripple duty on several terrains, and the one building I did up as "Deuce's Bar & Grill" on DBS. (the hotdog stand reappears on the mid-west terrain as "St.Louie Ray's BBQ Shack" -right next to the MWRs!)

Most definately, a myirad of new ground objects are needed by us TerrainEngineers; from simple buildings to vehicles and all sorts of sundry items.

(come to think of it, one could modd the SovietCommandVehicle, as it's nice an boxy, into a 'mobile canteen' -- I turned it into an ambulance for WW2 and Korea -suitably reskinned with a Red Cross)

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

@serverandenforcer the hooters will work for all airbases in an north american setting esp if one comes out with a north carolina terrain featuring pope, seymour johnson and cherry point!

@ wrench sounds good for when its rigged to road travel. however it expands when on site and set up to feed. would need an area 30ft x 30ft x12ft high to sit on. Not that i would know:rofl: i was thinkin more the set up version so that you could have a line of infantry guys lined up for chow at the highway bases in europe. hey it would be neat eye candy!