Sign in to follow this  
Foofighter

Pro Bush Protesters at the Convention

This was too good to not post..........

Amen corner

The New York Post's Page Six gossip column hears that " the Rev. Jesse Jackson got a less than enthusiastic response the other day when he asked thousands of anti-Bush protesters marching behind him to kneel down for a moment of prayer outside Madison Square Garden.

"The group right behind him was Atheists for Kerry."

:rolleyes:

sorry folks,not sure how it hapopened but I replied twice to something,bear with me im just a ole vet.... :)

Hey Scout,

billy clinton TRIED that approach for 8 yrs......

And Bush has been in for 4 and what's changed?

Thanks for anwering on why they hate us so much, I do agree that there religion is teaching them a lot of this but on the other hand we may want to back off of trying to "Save them".

there IS a South Korea....now with north korea,it was NOT the present administration that made a deal with the bad hair dude,it was the other one,they forgot the basic Regan principle,Trust BUT verify,THAT is how we got into the problem with the dude

And with Bush in for 4 what's changed?

I said,

"when Germany, France and Russia were against it"

Your reply,

yep,quite right..lets see those countries had a Lot of money in play there.

Did You forget about James Baker III trip about 4 months ago to try to get France, Russia and Germany to forgive Iraq's debt? (So Iraq will be able to pay the Carlyle Group)? And that the Carlyle group has huge contracts to rebuild Iraq and guess who's a Senior Counselor for the Carlyle Group? James Baker III. Heres the link to their site check it out yourself.

http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/team/l3-team1024.html

And on your other post,

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thats enough on that.....kind of like what the definition of 'is' is huh

Elaborate a little, maybe in a different english so I can try to ascertain the true meaning of the response.

And you keep not mentioning (avoiding) the deficits or the economy :D !

Foo

Edited by Foofighter

could be that religion wasnt what the issue was about? to claim athiests..you dont know any of those ppl.. if you want to label people doit in private. Cause you obviously have no Idea who these people are..Dont spread such lame propaganda and expect your readers to assume its true.. Even if they were religion should never have a play in politics! Never have a play in government! Thats a very dangerous Ideal and idiology..Keep religious freedom even if its atheistic just that..their choice.

And you keep not mentioning (avoiding) the deficits or the economy

thats easy,first I do not want to,second my mom told me a long time ago in a galaxy(or was it a chevy) far away to only speak of things I know...being Im no economist.....

If I recall correctly, we have been in debt since the civil war, and if my knowledge is correct, we are still paying for it as well. To say that we are going bankrupt is a fallacy. We are still considered as the wealthiest country in the world. The ONLY way we will be bankrupt would be is when the world stops buying our economic exports (beef, grain, software, hardware, vehicles, etc...), and no other country can really compete with us on ANY ONE of these exports.

Now lets go back to the economy. You talk about republicans and greed. Here something you should understand: these companies that recently went under (i.e. Enron, Tyco, ImClone, etc...) were going under LONG before Bush ever took office. They were, in fact, going under during the Clinton Administration. Your lack of economic knowledge is poor.

I am not saying that Clitton did a poor job in the white house, I am merely saying that he didnt really do ANYTHING in office. Except close our military bases, cut our jobs, and increased taxes, etc...

Now heres something you probably dont understand about tax cuts: The more money you have to spend, the more money you are going to spend. The more money you spend is the more money you have in the economy. The better the economy, the more jobs that are available. The more jobs that are available, the more money that is being made, spent, and brought back to the government to pay for your schooling. This is why most states have legalized gambling now. It produces a better economy.

Now if I had "MY WAY"...I would kill all the republicans, democrats, and anyone that said something stupid (i.e. attorneys) I would put PATRIOTS in office instead. To my way of thinking, the lower class has been screwed long enough from these politicians. I would make car insurance a taxable item only, rid the world of insurance companies, and make car insurance mandatory and affordable to everyone, the only negative effect would be that you are SAVING TOO MUCH MONEY.

Enough about this.

Vote Utley for 2004

Advertisement paid for by the AMDD(Associated Midget Developmental Disorder)

Hey Utley,

Check your facts and you forgot China! If the deficit dousn't matter than why are most economists worrying about it, even Greenspan of all people said it's got to stop.

Based on what's up there I'd vote for you :blink: !

Hey Scout,

We had a Ford Fairlane :D , my bicycle tires are wider than the ones that were on that thing :D . Unfortunately I wasn't in my teens yet so I was too young to be able to steal my mom's keys and take it for a test spin like I did all of her other cars as I got older :D :D :D !

Foo

Edited by Foofighter

werent we in a surplus at the end of clintons wild run in office? Btw good man got some lol..bad man cheated on his wife..I donno which I loved or hated lol

Im suprised we dont just forigive our own dept as we do with other countries that owe us billions of dollars :P hehe

Btw your theory on the more money you spend is a bit flawed.. Its what you can afford to spend beyoned your budget.. Spending into dept because you cant afford to live or pay yer bills doesnt exactly equate in your theory..Poor people cant afford to spend thus they cant exactly play a role in your theory. Lower and Middle class are what runs the nations economy. Those are the people that either make your buisness grow or go backrupt.. Tax cuts to corporations does nothing other than give management higher budget for bonuses or advertising or R&D..Not enough to really ever effect wages or create jobs or does it ever rarely happen in big buisness.

Another note: Clinton did alot in office.. I believe we had surplus in the billions near the end of his term. He also did tons of environmental work in dealing with big business and polution wich the current head of office tossed out the window and wants to drill in alaska for oil. Though I dont like the man much cause he cheated on his wife..I feel your not really looking into what was really accomplished while he was in office.. Though he lacked big time in many areas..Dealing with terrorism for example.. But I wouldnt just simply call his term worthless.. Yer Enron example kinda backfires on you though

"You talk about republicans and greed. Here something you should understand: these companies that recently went under (i.e. Enron, Tyco, ImClone, etc...) (i.e. Enron, Tyco, ImClone, etc...)"

As hudge as the national dept has come from a surplus I do believe your example show a uncanny resemblance in policy concerning how the economics of our country is being managed as in spending what you dont have. I dont recall the name of the country that recently collapsed economicaly on its self because the middle classed disapeared..I donno if anybody has this countries name pls post it as I forget.. However, It was the result of exactly what we are now talking about.. THere it got to the point of class warfare at the extreeme and thus created the rich and the poor..Economy collapsed cause there was litterally nobody capeable of purchasing product and a hudge portion of the buisness community simply disapeared. I think it still has one of the highest unemployment rates in the world..near 20-30% i think when it dove..not sure though so take that figure with a grain of salt..old news may be foggy.

anyway cheers!

Also note.. Our government anually looses 200billion a year in tax payers money with no clue as to where it had gone. More than likely do to the enormouse accounting that it takes to manage a nation of this size..Errors in accounting in the government are never exact figures and are more of estimations with a certain percent for margin of error.. Even then they manage to loose money in the millions to well in the billions (cant really give a figure as its never static or could really be accurately estimated).

Hey Scout,

We had a Ford Fairlane  , my bicycle tires are wider than the ones that were on that thing  . Unfortunately I wasn't in my teens yet so I was too young to be able to steal my mom's keys and take it for a test spin like I did all of her other cars as I got older

lol lol lol......what makes you think she did not know about the keys... :D

Because she used to hide her spare sets in her wig cases :D ! And that's the truth. One day I wen't looking for a book that she was reading and said I could read it, she kept her books in her closet in her room and I just happened to knock over one of her wig cases and voila, I found the spare keys to her Chevy Impala convertable. She used to carpool and I couldn't resist. Didn't like her Cutlass Supreme. And finally I wrecked her Lincoln. That didn't go over too well. But a year later I bought my first car in 1979, a 1965 Pontiac Bonneville. Talk about a party-mobile. It was a fast "land-yacht" with a chrome and REAL wood trimmed dash, electric windows, etc. I loved that car, sold it when I left for the Nav.

Foo