Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Marine professionalism at its best

Believe it or not my boss(whos a Marine) was having a bad monday. I showed him this video and he suddenly became a little agressive...maybe seeing his fellow Marines do their thing did it?

Some Army JROTC or ROTC or whatever( cuz I can't tell:dntknw: ) REFUSES to say Aye Sir....R-E-F-U-S-E-S to say Aye Sir and tells the DI no sir:blink: watch and uh enjoy. This is funny stuff,

Wanna guess whos going to win this fight?:cool:

Gotta love that evaluation, huh :grin:

Looks to me like a test. They were asked to eval the platoon. The DI's did what they do.

Looks like a test, they have competitions were drill instructors will grill service academy cadets, JROTC, and even veterans and prior service.

Hey Crazyhorse, if u think that clip is bad with the two drill instructors, go to Parris Island or MCRD San Diego. ull find the same thing. They are being nice to that platoon honestly LOL.

I bet they get there jollies yelling at JROTC kids. They better be at parade rest before they even consider thinking about communicating with me.

Jarhead lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, yeah im back for now, pretty much gonna be here n there till i get a steady internet and get my gaming computer back from the ex. then i will start playing again.

Hey Crazyhorse, if u think that clip is bad with the two drill instructors, go to Parris Island or MCRD San Diego. ull find the same thing. They are being nice to that platoon honestly LOL.

Oh how true, Just think how that would have went when the Corp was old school and D.I.s could"enforce"their will on you.