Sign in to follow this  

B-47E SF-2 FIX

B-47E SF-2 FIX

Hi Folks,

here isn't a full plane (that You can download at Colum5 here http://www.column5.us/aircraft.shtml)

but only a fix for removing white crosses and tailfin issue (no material assigned).

The input came from our friend Gaunt aka Imre, who reported me that noisy bug.

To complete the SF-2 standard conversion I added the userlist.ini (a very very simple task indeed).

You have only to put the included folder in you mod/objects/aircraft one and let overwrite.

This little work is dedicated to original makers of this fantastic plane (very good for an early '50 campaign).

Enjoy.

Paul

Thanks! This fix will come in handy for customizing SF2:E '56 campaign :good:.

We could fix the B-58, too. But the white box (named 'box01', I think) is inside the bomb pod, so I can't use the same tricks as B-47E ....

.... so if someone don't find the way the only solution is remake that pod.

These planes are quite old but realy gold and for me worth some cure.

Paul :drinks:

Edited by paulopanz

Now (as far as us '50-s bombers go) we're only missing B-36 Peacemaker & B-45 Tornado (one that would be easily available for download here at CA, without all the EXTRA hassle :grin: edit: of registering at other site).

Edited by SFP1Ace

Now (as far as us '50-s bombers go) we're only missing B-36 Peacemaker & B-45 Tornado (one that would be easily available for download here at CA, without all the EXTRA hassle :grin:).

The b-36 is at A Team site. But the shadows are not good with a lot of black ropes, that should be fixed. A beta tornado is avalaible, too. A b-50 is realy missing.

:bye:

Edited by paulopanz

One could make a placeholder for B-50 using B-29 with ini edits. I think that the only visual difference would be in the vert stabilizer.

One could make a placeholder for B-50 using B-29 with ini edits. I think that the only visual difference would be in the vert stabilizer.

Not only the taller tail but completely different engine and nacelles and the frequent use of external tanks.

Right, so unless you have a fertile imagination, then it would be a poor placeholder. But maybe KAW team will give us RB-50? :grin:

Edited by SFP1Ace

The "B-47E_DATA.ini" file in the primary download is corrupt. The one in the Mirror is okay.

no

bombs were dropped by radar