Sign in to follow this  
ghostrider883

Boeing P-8I Awesome Animated video

I want one for my bath!!!! It looks really great i hope we change our p-3 for any p-8

Really cool and well explained. Thanks for sharing

Thanks to share it ! Looks like I.N are near to says a big "ciao" to their "Bear Fox".

The Indians know what to do with a Harrier...........:good:

Derk

Maybe it's me, I just find any airliner-based military plane a total bore. :grin:

It's like the plane you flew to see grandma in...with a hose hanging out the back and grey paint! Ooooh!! No wait, this one has a radar that spins!!

Call me old fashioned, I just prefer my military planes to be designed as military planes, not just converted COTS designs which tend to cost just as much in the long run anyway. I still can't believe the P-7 wouldn't have been a better plane than the P-8, black boxes notwithstanding as you get whatever the current state is and the P-7 would've had older stuff because it would've been around 10 yrs ago.

Maybe it's me, I just find any airliner-based military plane a total bore. :grin:

It's like the plane you flew to see grandma in...with a hose hanging out the back and grey paint! Ooooh!! No wait, this one has a radar that spins!!

Call me old fashioned, I just prefer my military planes to be designed as military planes, not just converted COTS designs which tend to cost just as much in the long run anyway. I still can't believe the P-7 wouldn't have been a better plane than the P-8, black boxes notwithstanding as you get whatever the current state is and the P-7 would've had older stuff because it would've been around 10 yrs ago.

you r not alone.those bulky belly i dislike them.

I'm curious on how long the airframe will last at patrol altitudes.

Cool video though.