Hi team, okay so I bought SF2 I/E/V last week and so far I am more than impressed with my purchases, i have been flight simming for over 25 years now and this is the best series I have tried. I have added a few mods to my SF2 games but so far only aircraft but after looking through the larger mods on this site there is alot to chose from but most of them require a fresh install of the stock game, which is where I am at the moment.

So I am looking for some advice on the best "stable" mod/expansions to use with Europe/Isreal/Vietnam and the reasons why, kind of like a mini review from you guys "the experts" out there. I am more than happy how to install the mods as I have spent many hours looking at the readme files and I was an expert at modding FS2004 so I'm not a novice when it comes to adding/changing game files.

Hit me with your comments guys :clapping:

Sounds like your expertise will be very usefull here, one of the outstanding features of this series is how easily moddable it is, as for recommendations.....I can't give any specifics, try them all, there is a wealth of talent in the modding community here and payware is non existent :good: .

Hi team, okay so I bought SF2 I/E/V last week and so far I am more than impressed with my purchases, i have been flight simming for over 25 years now and this is the best series I have tried. I have added a few mods to my SF2 games but so far only aircraft but after looking through the larger mods on this site there is alot to chose from but most of them require a fresh install of the stock game.

You dont need to reinstall anything - as a test make a copy of the games .exe file, then rename that copy to something like "test1.exe" for example. Double click on test1.exe to run the game. Exit the game and go to your mod folders - you will see a new folder called "test1" - this is your new install to add mods into.

You dont need to reinstall anything - as a test make a copy of the games .exe file, then rename that copy to something like "test1.exe" for example. Double click on test1.exe to run the game. Exit the game and go to your mod folders - you will see a new folder called "test1" - this is your new install to add mods into.

Thats a cooi way to test mods, greatly appreciated Mig!!!!