Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Thanks to my friends

To all my friends that sent thier prayers for my girl, thanks. She had her surgery yesterday and I just got her home. The doc said that she'll be better now that the abnormal thyroid glands are gone. I spent the night in her room on two chairs, lucky a sailor can sleep anywhere.

I will tell all that her symptoms went undiagnosed for a few years. If you have a kid with joint pain or is constantly hurting, or very tired, have the doctor check for Hyper-para-thyroid. There are four glands and together they regulate the calcium in the body. Too much and it's bad for the kidney or liver.

I'm not trying to scare anyone but she was treated for symptoms and not checked for the cause.

Anyway she's doing fine and feeling much better, again thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear she's  ok.  Keep us posted, shipmate.

NC

same here...

good news indeed :)

Thanks all.

She's up and underfoot right now, and her friends are here at the moment and acting like a typical 14 year old. Tuesday night I spent in hospital with her and it was sleep for an hour and wake look at her and sleep for anther hour , and do it all over.

She's charging her friends a dollar to see her incision. Sounds like something my kid'll do. Got to go hug her again, so see ya'll later.

She's charging her friends a dollar to see her incision. Sounds like something my kid'll do.

HAHA, sounds like something I'D do :D Glad to hear she's doing good fire.

Congratulations.

Hope she is healing well.

:D