Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Christmas Holiday Pics

What have you done over Christmas and New Year's eve? Any pics, anyone?

Here are some of mine.

We first had thick snow (bottom pics - the right one shows our Rescue boat in Norddeich harbour),

then after Christmas it got really sunny.

The top mills are two of the three Dutch gallery windmills we still have in my hometown Norden;

the lower two are in thea fishermen's village Greetsiel 14 km from Norden.

Edited by Olham

Looks good old chap... must admit I have loved my first Christmas in Vienna though New Year was a bit of a downer... my girl had gone to Salzburg but such is life.

Thanks for the pics, Olham. Seems like a really charming place.

I didn't take any Xmas pics at all this year. It's always the same routine and the same faces, so there's no point taking them every year. :grin:

We didn't do anything special. Picked my kid up at the airport so he was home, he's Navy so this Christmas home will be the last one for a while. Spend some quality time with my wife of 30 years, she works nights and I'm days.

Then boxing day had to drive approx. 1400kms for my grandmothers funeral for the 27th. So that kind of took the shine off of Christmas.

Beautiful pics Olham, thanks for sharing Sir. BTW, that one in the lower left corner could just as easily be a photo of the county road a mile south of my house.

TSmoke, sorry to read about your grandmother Sir. That most certainly would put a damper on the holiday spirit.

A rather sad Christmas time for you then, TSmoke - I'm sorry for you and your family.