Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Besides Wings Over Vietnam

There's an F-14 campaign in the user made campaigns area for SF! that has some info about it too, as well as an F-18 campaign.

If you wanna get sick with it go turn your WOE into the Operation Desert Storm download, it has all of the US Navy carrier planes form that time frame.

Might not be quite what you are looking for, but it's pretty fun!!

~Stingray

they all have the ability to do it, provided you have the requsite GroundObjects (read: CVs), but only in user-made scripted missions.

in fact, NONE of the series has the ability to have carrier-based missions using the in-game single mission generator.

wrench

kevin stein

I did have operation desert storm i donwloaded all three and everytime i tried campain it freezes soo i have to only play the single ,missions

I did have operation desert storm i donwloaded all three and everytime i tried campain it freezes soo i have to only play the single ,missions

are you in WOE pacht 08?

try to re install exactly like the read me says to i nver add problems whit that campaing

Oct08

Ok and about the patch i tried last time to put a patch no one answered it but i tried the 0 8 patch and i came to be the 4 23 06 patch

Thread cleaned up, again.

I will start banning folks next time.

FC