has anyone been able to get these to work in any of the series 2 games? I'm going insane tring to getthem to work.The crash just about 100% loading.I don't get any game view just a black screen and an error messege.I tried the flightengine.ini "fix" in the Q-5 thread that worked for the series one games but it dosn't seem to work now.any help would be very appreciated.

lol that would have made sence.I am able to get them in game by swapping out the cockpits.I tried everything but the obvious.lol Thank you both for your help.

I'll have to look at mine ... I was using them when rebuilding the Himilaya terrain, and didn't have any problems (other than the obvious ones with the LOD -- low ploy and awful skins!!)

wrench

kevin stein

Guest rscsjsuso5

follow gunrunner suggestion and you will have no problems , also since only white skin you can try to interchangeably use the green one found at series 1 section and need some tweak and if you understand cockpit just slip one in and also you can make several variants. i can confirm it works on the taiwan/korea install series 2.

Edited by rscsjsuso5