Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Map of Metal

This is for the headbangers here : a map that shows the timeline and the subvariations of musical styles that led to Heavy Metal and after it, i'm not sure if you all know this but you deffinatelly should try, this is sucha a great job not only to improve your knowledge, but also to have fun....there you'll be able to listen the most variety of rock/heavy metal styles.

Map of Metal

:yes:

Awesome! That will keep me occupied for days! Just have to lock my mastercard up in a safe next time I go shopping because I'll have about 600 new CDs I want grin.gif

This is for the headbangers here : a map that shows the timeline and the subvariations of musical styles that led to Heavy Metal and after it, i'm not sure if you all know this but you deffinatelly should try, this is sucha a great job not only to improve your knowledge, but also to have fun....there you'll be able to listen the most variety of rock/heavy metal styles.

Map of Metal

:yes:

Wow, they even have Visual Kei & Symphonic Metal.

Falcon

Wow, they even have Visual Kei & Symphonic Metal.

Falcon

Yeah but they fail to mention Rhapsody... :blink:

Wow Silverbolt,

this is simply FANTASTIC!