Sign in to follow this  
Caesar

TF-30 Turkey Feathers for VF-32 & -41

TF-30 Turkey Feathers for VF-32 & -41

This is a modified F-14A-005.bmp file for the excellent VF-32 and VF-41 MiG Killers skins for the new TMF F-14A and F-14A(82). The original skins appear to have been based off of the F-14B templates, and have the General Electric F-110 "Turkey Feathers"/engines that don't match up to the TF-30 nozzles. Just drop the new F-14A-005 skin file into the VF32-89 and VF41 skin files to replace the initial F-14A-005.bmp and go flying!

Anytime, Baby!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/22/2011
  • Category

Caesar

Do you mind if I update my package with these and re upload them? Ill give you credit too for it.

Dave, go right ahead. Hell, I probably should have just sent this to you to begin with, come to think of it.

EDIT: Noticed the same issue with the VF-111/Miss Molly skins too. If you will to update those, again, go ahead.

Edited by Caesar

Dave, go right ahead. Hell, I probably should have just sent this to you to begin with, come to think of it.

EDIT: Noticed the same issue with the VF-111/Miss Molly skins too. If you will to update those, again, go ahead.

I can update my VF-111 line bird. I would ask Eric J about his Miss Molly.

I have no issue but I can get it myself as I was doing drill weekend and quite busy so taking care of skinwork or any hobbywork was put on hold. But If it's no big deal Ceaserr I'll add it and credit you with the file.

Edited by EricJ