Sign in to follow this  
ojcar

Bug in MiG-15bis in Suez mod

Well, I have tried the incredible Suez mod and have seen a strange bug in the MiG-15Bis: when you jettison the fuel tanks (those of 400 from the MiG-17), there are another pair of jettisonable tanks attached to the wings (same MiG-17 400 L tanks), but these second pair of tanks are fixed to the wing. If you choose the 300 L fixed tank instead, the 400 L tanks are there as well, merged in a strange way with the 300 ones. What can I do? There is no problem using the 400 L tanks in the MiG-17. Thank you in advance.

That's not a bug. The addon tanks you must be using are the bug, as Thirdwire has been incorporating tanks into the model .lod for some time now.

That's the thing. I'm using the vanilla mod. I haven't added anything. The 300L are from the mod, and the 400L are the stock MiG-17 tanks in the vanilla game. I suspect about the Data.ini and Loadout.ini from the plane, but I don't know what's wrong

extract the bis' data ini and comment out the statements for the 'built-in' fuel tank nodes.

or, simply use the newest data & loadout inis, placed in the aircraft's main folder

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

It's working now. There was an error in Data.ini.

To fix it:

Open MIG-15BIS_DATA.INI with Notepad and go for Weapon stations. Go for [LeftWingStation] and add at the end this line: FuelTankNodeName=400L_droptank_L. Then go for [RightWingStation] and add at the end this line FuelTankNodeName=400L_droptank_R

Save and it works!

Thank you very much for your help, Wrench and Fubar.