Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Half of planes body is see through

Yes i got a question i got some paint schemes that on planes there are parts of the body that is see through is their any way to fix that

Oh and i installed every weapons editor but when i import a weapon and start the game it crashes i tried every weapon editor but it still crashes

how 'bout a screenshot of the see-through skin??? More than likely, and just guessing without a visual of the anomoly, too many decals on a single mesh. Edit decals ini, and see what happens

wrench

kevin stein

#1: All you need to do, is to press the 'Prt Scr' (print screen) key, and the game will take a screenshot, and save it in a subfolder of your game directory named, "screenshots". Can it be any easier? I don't think so :blink:

#2: That issue usually stems from having a skin with too many decals per mesh. The easiest solution, is not to use those skins, until someone fixes them.

#3: Read completey through the knowledge base. Most of the answers to your questions can be found there.

Edited by Fubar512

Wrench is right. Its probably too many decals. You can take out some decals if you know how. Its in the Decals file in the skin folder.

----

FC, well guess what? Recall I found the XB-70 partly transparent in The SF-1.

Well, a thought bubble about The Wrench and his poastings popped into my head, and it was the decals.

Do'h Hammer.gif

I was too ready to tell myself it was one of those New-SF kinda things and obediently accepted it. Then that bubble floated.