Sign in to follow this  
Hawk MMS

Been gone awhile andhave some questions...

Hello everyone. It has been some time and wow, things have been busy in the TW series it seems. I am curious if it is worth my $$ to upgrade to the SF2 series. I have a 300mhz P4 w/2.5 GB RAM, 128 mb video card, XP. Will upgrading make a difference on my machine? What are the pros/cons to the new gen sims? I looked for a thread re: similar topic and wasn't able to find it. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I bought SF2 the day it came out and have never regretted it. I don't actually know why but it does run better on W7 though.

I recognize that signature! Been gone a while, man.

Yes, SF2 really is the way to go. 90%+ of all the "Big Name" modders have moved on to it. Things ARE a little different, but the basic folder structure is the same; it's just in a differnt place now.

When you do get it, read over the SF2 Knowledge Base, and it'll help get you up to speed. Then, you can ask Dave :rofl:

wrench

kevin stein

hey man got it before several days and its wow!!! go ahead man

and also dont forget to ask Davegrin.gif

Edited by Profi

Thanks for the input. I think I will leave DAVE alone as this smells of a setup:)

:rofl:

DAMN! He saw through us!!

wrench

kevin stein