I knocked out the 49th last night. Now not sure what to do next. 474th sounds like a good one.

sounds cool. bit simpler for ya on the SEA wrap. on the regular SEA the numbers appear to be segmented(check the book it shows better than i can describe) but it never made it into Euro 1 transitioned to Vipers instead. your skins (all items on skin) are freakin awesome. i am still pluggin away at my decal based mod, less HD space intensive and simpler to use for to lower end simple folks out there(like me:grin: ) wrench just pointed me in a good direction for adding squadron and wing decals to the intakes soo heeere weee gooo agaaainn.

Sundowner made alot of those placards etc by hand then made them into a brush in Photoshop CS. I just modify them according to what I'm working on. Without his templates and attention to detail my stuff wouldnt be possible.

again wow. i cheat my ass off and change stock tga's or d/l images and turn them into tga's. if i tried by hand, it would look like a bad Far Side strip.

Thats not cheating. I do that too. It I can find a unit patch and turn into a tga without having to make it by hand I do. I also by model airplane decals sheets and scann them at super high res and make tga's from them. Its what ever works to get the end result.

yes but in the words of my first platoon sgt, if you aint cheatin you aint tryin. if ya get caught ya aint tryin hard enough.!