Sign in to follow this  

The new SF2 C-47A requires the cockpit.lod from A team. Does anyone have one that I can use? Thank you

PLEASE IGNORE AS THIS IS NOT A PROPER REQUEST

My apologies

Edited by flameout513

In this case, you need to download it from their site, and after fill in a form you will wait for their answer, and it may take around 14 days or more, we aren`t posting them here, by policies.

This is the link http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

You have to register.

Then You can download a C-47 and take the cockpit lod.

Sorry for that.

But they have some other very interesting models, too: the last begins with BUC ...

Paul :drinks:

: the last begins with BUC ...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was original... :rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

If it's kesselbruts cockpit (and it is), he's given permission =iirc= for his stuff to be freely used (check the Freeware Thread in the 1stGen forums)

It should be availabe in a couple of mods lying around .. I just don't remember where they are!

wrench

kevin stein

: the last begins with BUC ...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was original... :rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Take a look, please :grin:

There are a lot of Buccaneers just made.

Free to belive or not .... I wait Ravenclaw's own, but now I fly those

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by paulopanz

If it's kesselbruts cockpit (and it is), he's given permission =iirc= for his stuff to be freely used (check the Freeware Thread in the 1stGen forums)

It should be availabe in a couple of mods lying around .. I just don't remember where they are!

wrench

kevin stein

Kevin, I didn't found those mods, asked Kesselbrut's permission but He don't answered ... I know about general agreement, but the plane is on A-TEAM site ....

... so I haven't included the lod to avoid 'diplomatic troubles'

BTW I realy liked Capun's Bucs :grin:

Edited by paulopanz

Here is Kess's pit for the C-47. As he said we have any permission to use any of his stuff....

c47_cockpit.7z

Thank you everyone for your advice. I had a small problem with Capun but we resolved it yesterday. I over downloaded 41 files that was my fault for not thinking. Thank you for the download as well.:salute: