Suddenly many add on aircrafts lost their gun ability! They just can't use ammo! In the loadout menu ammo is not available! However, stock aircrafts don't have this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Specially if you refer to the Mirage F1 in your sig in the first series, those lacked their specific DEFAs. You could try in the Data ini by changing DEFA 553 per DEFA 552, and change all the guns in the aircraft wich lack it for those wich work. However, you shuold install a gun pack (most weapons packs include guns too)

Actually I've installed the ordnance weapons pack which includes gun pack. The point is that this problem appeared today!

They may have been jailed for smashing down a bar after a long tour of duty.

Otherwise, check if they still are in your mod folder (and that they are still in the right subfolder).

Edited by FrankD

Everything was fine.

Guns were in the correct subfolder (Objects folder ---> Guns folder). It just happened suddenly and keep in mind hat when I installed Ordnance weapons pack there was no problem in the beggining and aircrafts could use ammo without changing aircraft's data.

Edited by tiopilotos

Basic trouble-shooting would indicate SOMETHING changed.

What is the last thing you added/subtracted/edited?

Just your basic cause & effect conundrum...

Actually I solved the problem.

I changed the lines in aircrafts data.ini and that's it. I just can't understand what happened suddenly.