Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

Biting the Bullet

Talk about an anticlimax...

I got a call yesterday from the recruiting center. They told me I wasn't merit listed high enough to be a pilot, and a bunch of other stuff. I decided long ago that if I wasn't offered pilot, I wouldn't jump through all the Officer Training hoops (especially not the 6 months in quebec to gain fluency in French), so I turned down their offer. I still plan on enlisting, but later, and probably not as an officer. Besides, the way the election campaigns are going right now, it looks like we might not be getting any new fighters anyways. I've never seen such beauty, technology and innovation considered as negative and evil before.

Anyways, now I'm waiting for a reply from The AME school I applied to. My plan is to work towards my M-license, pay off my student loans, and then save up so I can get a private license.

Sorry to hear man. Keep it up.

Sorry to hear Rambler - but good to see you have other plans and are not dwelling on the disappointment. :good: