Sign in to follow this  
tranquillo

OT- So there is justice in this world.

Hahaha - the difference between a "karate killer" and a Jedi Warrior is the latter's better knowledge of physics.

Not to mention the intelligence.

That scene reminds of the film "THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS" - about 2/5 into the trailer comes my favourite

scene, when the Colonel or Captain says: "Sergeant! I will now leave this room! And I will not use the door!"

hee, hee, hee...what a dumb ass. But he can use that technique as birth control, I'm sure it made him limp.

Some people really don't seem to value their lives or even their health.

See this guy - he uses a parachute, but on a much to low altitude!

Although he is shown at the end (maybe to quieten the watchers),

the text to this assumes, that he got killed.

He looked so young still, and in good shape - what a waste!

But maybe that was Darwin's law striking there - to eliminate stupidity.

http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=14992

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :good::drinks:

Gawd, that brings up lots of happy memories. One of the main reasons I got into firefighting was so I could laugh at such dumbasses :cool: .

When I have to go extricate them from such things, I usually write up the report afterwards along these lines:

"Upon arrival, found some dumbass in (insert idiotic, self-inflicted circumstance here). Extricated dumbass using (whatever appropriate tool) and assisted EMS loading dumbass in ambulance."

This used to infuriate my old chief but my new boss doesn't seem to care. The best part is, these cases sometimes go to court because the dumbass tries to sue whoever made whatever it was he shouldn't have been messing with. Having such a report read out in court is rather dooming to the dumbass' claims. My ultimate goal is to be certified as an expert witness on recognizing dumbasses.:grin:

My ultimate goal is to be certified as an expert witness on recognizing dumbasses.:grin:

You seem to be close to the examn?