Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

L5 Series

I was looking for O'niel's cilinder space colony concept and i found this, seems very impressive

http://www.youtube.com/user/L5Series <- youtube channel

and the blog

http://l5production.blogspot.com/

What you guys think ?

i really can't wait to see the final product

:good:

Edited by Silverbolt

Well, there may not be dialogue or effects in those scenes, but there is usually music.

Film is not purely visual, it's auditory as well. To ignore that is to get half the impact.

It seems a bit like the AC Clarke 'Rama' books in concept.

I'm not much of a sci-fi movie fan, I can't suspend my disbelief when most of it is written by people who have no understanding whatsoever of physics.

But that looks promising, thanks for the heads up Silverbolt :drinks:

Edited by Siddley

Yea, 2001 was the last of the Silent Movies.

You fly SF with no sound??

Yea. Its not so essential in a combat flight TheSim. I already have a good stereo with far better sound. I like to play music really loud. When I get into a dogfight, it kinda calms me down.

---

I also mod thrust reversers into all my SAC bombers. I think its important to get out of trouble faster than I got into it. I use my Aurora Borealis effect for warhead detonations. When I launch, they make a beautiful picture. And I carry non-functional Nike Hercules LODs on my fighters' pylons. It scares the hell out of the AI.