Sign in to follow this  

It has 42 entries in the decals.ini file... I've done it for fun, but the Czech bit stems from wanting to give a little something back to Monty for the S-(1)99 series he did, which I'm still fiddling with furiously. Uploading all sorts of things in the next few days...

Thank you man, I am honored that you choose and made this

:salute:

Monty CZ

no, that's the Mk9 that came with expansion Pak 1 for SF2:I (also, the clipped wing version, too. exp1 also gave us the Mig-15, Meteor8, P-51D, T-34-85 and M-51 Shermans, amongst some other stuff)

I think the most decals I ever listed was somewhere in the high 20s ... but I did over 300 individual decals for one skin mod (the 498th BGs B-29)

wrench

kevin stein

• Dislike 1

Is this Il-2? grin.gif

looks like Hs-129 to me :rofl:

She's beautiful ndicki! :clapping:

no, that's the Mk9 that came with expansion Pak 1 for SF2:I (also, the clipped wing version, too. exp1 also gave us the Mig-15, Meteor8, P-51D, T-34-85 and M-51 Shermans, amongst some other stuff)

looks like Hs-129 to me :rofl:

It was a way to say that what ndicki achieved looks to me as beautiful than what one, as me, can have seen in Il-2 Sturmovik, the game. grin.gif

Best regards

Edited by FrankD

IL-2's rubbish. This is from CFS3, and if you don't recognize the terrain, that's because you can do a whole lot of things with CFS3 that you can't do with IL-2... (Puts fingers in ears and ducks back into his foxhole...) The Bf109s are stock but with completely new flight dynamics to reflect each different subtypes capacities (yes, I do mean that we have modelled the differences between DB605A, A with GM-1, AS, ASM, DB, DC, DBM and DCM engines... And equally, each has specific armament fits and mission capacities. Lot of work!) The other aircraft are freeware add-ons, also built to similar specifications. You can't do that with IL-2.

Edited by ndicki

Sorry for going out topic but, well, you left a window open ndicki grin.gif

I remeber that I had tons of funs with CFS3, mostly with the MAW mod (your sig rememebered it to me).

Is it still alive?

Sorry for going out topic but, well, you left a window open ndicki grin.gif

I remeber that I had tons of funs with CFS3, mostly with the MAW mod (your sig rememebered it to me).

Is it still alive?

You're not kidding it is! MAW itself has stayed where it was, in that the terrain exists already, but a large number of later aircraft can be added, and the effects etc have been completely updated.

Northern Europe has also been fully reworked, with new scenery, realistic airfields, new aircraft etc - a whole new MAW-style install, in fact. Still ongoing.

The main forum is here - you'll find the download links and section easily.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?7-CFS3-General-Discussion

And here is another major site - small in content, but the very best quality. Takes a bit of time to find your way around, but well worth it.

http://regshanger.com/

CFS3 is still very much a going concern as a result. Don't forget that it does model things that SF2 does not, such as prop torque, prop pitch, mixture and so on. SF was not designed as a prop-orientated sim, while CFS3 was. Conversely, CFS3 handles speeds higher than Mach 1 very badly. Each for its own purpose. But I do enjoy the rather more aggressive AI in SF, I have to admit!

Thank for giving some volume to my little digression ndicki.

Sounds like it's time to dust off my CFS3 CD, thanks for the links!

Edited by FrankD

The Havoc and Blenheim look REALLLY good!!

Never had CFS3 ... 1 and expecially 2 burned me out

wrench

kevin stein

The Havoc and Blenheim look REALLLY good!!

Never had CFS3 ... 1 and expecially 2 burned me out

wrench

kevin stein

Unfortunately the Blenheim is on hold - the GMAX extrnal model is nearly finished, but the insides are not - and although I have the source files, I'm useless with GMAX... Our best modellers are utterly overloaded as it is.