Sign in to follow this  
Olham

My new Desktop: Vzfw. Mai's Albatros D.Va built by "The Vintage Aviator"

The original pictures on "The Vintage Aviator" website all have a bluegrey stamp in them,

to protect them from being used for any prints or other business.

I confess, that I have deliberately removed this stamp, for optical reasons, of course.

If you guys from "The Vintage Aviator" see this, I hope you won't drag me to court for that,

but as you can see, I have named you as the authors of this picture, and it is after all only

a private desktop, not made for making money with.

If any of you OFFers should copy this desktop (which is 1680 x 1050), then please use it

only for your own private computer, okay?

Edited by Olham

Olham's "The Albatross D series channel: all of the Ably D series, all of the time!"

Too bad you couldn't develop an additional enthusiasm for the Albatross DoppleTauben, or the "Great Apple Barge" or maybe a few of the C series.

Heeeeeyyyy!!! What do you think I am, Lewie?!

I am NOT part of OBD Entertainment Group - and so I am NOT receiving a single penny for what I post here.

I guess, then it MUST be my very FREEDOM of choice, what I post here, right?

:qt:

I mean: when you guys want something else for a difference - which might actually be quite nice

(although I can't think of anything nicer than Albatros?!?) - WHY THE HECK are you not posting other stuff?!

:tease:

Heeeeeyyyy!!! What do you think I am, Lewie?!

I am NOT part of OBD Entertainment Group - and so I am NOT receiving a single penny for what I post here.

I guess, then it MUST be my very FREEDOM of choice, what I post here, right?

:qt:

I mean: when you guys want something else for a difference - which might actually be quite nice

(although I can't think of anything nicer than Albatros?!?) - WHY THE HECK are you not posting other stuff?!

:tease:

LOL,.. :sorry: Whoops, sorry Olham, my teasing you about your well deserved love of the Albatross D series should have been prefaced with a "please don't take Lewie too seriously" smiley, :pardon: so I'll give myself a :warning:

And for an image of the albatross CX..

Samolot_Albatros_CX-model.jpg

Olham, thats incredible....

I was looking at the vintage aviators web site today and said "Hmmm cool! but no desktop wallpapers available here..."

Lewie, I took it for fun, as you meant it. :cool:

ReDDoT, I can only hope that they won't mind.

But I had to do it - their Albatros is such a special sight - this craft didn't exist in flyable form

anywhere before, as far as I know. So my "picture-piracy" was actually an act of respect for

their great work; and an act of love for it.