Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

A cry for help, even though I don't recognise it

I'm not sure if they are easier or not. I literally try to get close enough to assassinate the pilot in WWI sims most of the time. Even in WoP I prefer to be right on the rudder when I open up. I do know it's certainly possible to shoot planes down in mass quantities. I think my best so far has been 12 kills with all realistic settings and random AI skill levels. I think I shot one guy down with literally a single bullet. I must have had a lucky shot and hit the fuel tank from a distance.

I won't post the video but you can find it on my youtube account. http://www.youtube.c...68?feature=mhum It's called 1st round and lasts a mere 17 seconds.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Hellshade -

What is this sim World of Planes? I've never heard of it?

Thx,

Royce

I just saw that. Dear god! Yea, I mean, I guess that one bullet must have ignited the fuel tank. Wow. And to think I felt good when I went had to head with a DV and made him smoke on the first pass.

I suppose anything's possible. The last thing MvR thought before that Fee gunner's bullet hit him in the head was "What a fool to start shooting at this distance and waste all your ammunition!"

Hellshade -

What is this sim World of Planes? I've never heard of it?

Thx,

Royce

It's an April Fools day joke sir. The Devs admitted it and even took the webpage down already. They are however working on a Wings of Prey 2 and hopefully we shall have details about that very soon.

Hellshade

It's an April Fools day joke sir. The Devs admitted it and even took the webpage down already. They are however working on a Wings of Prey 2 and hopefully we shall have details about that very soon.

Hellshade

Oh..Ok..thanks for the heads up. Thought it was unusual when I couldn't google it.

BTW..mail went out on Thursday.

Royce

Oh..Ok..thanks for the heads up. Thought it was unusual when I couldn't google it.

BTW..mail went out on Thursday.

Royce

You rock sir.

Hellshade

It's an April Fools day joke sir. The Devs admitted it and even took the webpage down already.

Damn! It sounded too good to be true!

Damn! It sounded too good to be true!

If something sounds too good to be true...it usually is :lol: