Sign in to follow this  
ace888

Updated Information on ALL current Projects?

Hello All,

Most everyone here knows that there is a lot of new projects or updated old projects in the works. For a while now, many has stop posting the WIP of their personal projects or group projects.

Please share your current progress please.

How is the MF Mirage F-1?

Indo/Pac?

Korean Mod?

Iran/Irag?

etc.... etc....

Thanks

• Like 1

dude that is seriously rude in tone and in asking. those that stopped posting stopped due to R/L issues or cause they got bugged by the constant questions. they will be out in due time. as the old saying goes in two weeks. (figure of speech not a real 14 day period.) if you were in touch with specific people about projects PM them otherwise wait patiently like the rest of us out here.

Iran/Iraq terrain -completed and released

India/Pakistan terrain -completed and released

Korea terrain completed; awaiting aircraft/ground objects/campaigns

India/Pak aircraft need releasing; my mods folder for I/P got f***ed up in the last patch, and I (stupidly!) didn't have a back up that survived. So, I'd hope the other teammates will package the necessary aircraft and release them. Then, a campaign guru needs to build the various wars.

OTC/Cuba terrain, nealy finished -- final targeting and movments ini in progress. Then, off the eburger for campaigns. (some aircraft being redone -like the Neptune in the screenies thread)

Ok?

Edited by Wrench

Thanks for the update Kevin, appreciated Salute.gif

dude that is seriously rude in tone and in asking. those that stopped posting stopped due to R/L issues or cause they got bugged by the constant questions. they will be out in due time. as the old saying goes in two weeks. (figure of speech not a real 14 day period.) if you were in touch with specific people about projects PM them otherwise wait patiently like the rest of us out here.

DA,

Rude! Mmmmmmm, I thought my tone and question was being polite?

We all have a life other then SIM. Due to many things... work, being deploy, etc... etc... We always take more time then plan in completing one's projects.

We all know about the 2-weeks deal.

As for the questions. I have seen less and less about 'what about this and that..?'

As for personal PM? Will... that only helps the individual; assuming that the person they PM answer their question.

If my tone is off, not intended.

I thought we want people to ask questions on this forum, (assuming you have done a little search on the forum and researching yourself and not finding the answer) before asking?

I'll just start PM people and mind my own business...

Cheers drinks.gif

• Like 1

ok maybe i read a bit too much into your post. i have seen several threads locked up lately (KAW, Buccaneer) due to constant questions about the status of them. i apologize fer snapping at you. shouldn't post when R/L has me grumpy anyhow. @ wrench thankyou for the updates. kinda figured OTC was close with all the screenies you've been posting and thats the first i've heard on KAW since Dave said stop askin!

DA

No worries mate...

A 'surprise upload' is always the best gift of all... on this forum.

drinks.gif

• Like 1