Sign in to follow this  
stefnuts

Phase 4 & OFF: BHH & HITR, How will the migration work?

Hi all,

I finally was able to get OFF: BHH running! Cool.

My thought/concern was once Phase 4 is implemented, What game will be used as a "boilerplate" or foundation for it?

Ex. CFS3 was used for Phase 3 and I assume BHH & HITR

I was wondering if Phase 4 would nullify the current builds of BHH & HITR altogether.

I don't make a lot of $$, btw.

Thanks,

Happy Flying

Are you one who worries easily, stefnuts? You just got BHaH and HitR running, and you worry about P4.

Why don't you climb into the cockpit and fly Over Flanders Fields?

Many of us here don't have a lot of $$.

The sim is anything but expensive - it will pay you back for every single penny more than you would get from any financial business.

Enjoy it, now that you have it!

Hi Olham,

No sir. I'm not "worried"

I just want to know if BHH & HITR, if I buy it, will be compatible with Phase 4!

OFF is GREAT.

Cool?

Thank you sir

Are you one who worries easily, stefnuts? You just got BHaH and HitR running, and you worry about P4.

Why don't you climb into the cockpit and fly Over Flanders Fields?

Many of us here don't have a lot of $.

The sim is anything but expensive - it will pay you back for every single penny more than you would get from any financial business.

Enjoy it, now that you have it!

P4 will still use the CFS3 engine, so, while I cannot speak for the developers, I am extremely certain you would not need to purchase anything else besides P4 itself.

I don't know that you will be able to import pilots from P3 though. Perhaps, but the Devs have said that P4 is a total rewrite from the ground up so it's likely once P4 ships we will all be starting over again. Pretty much like if you played Civilization IV and then bought Civilization V.

I have seen nothing to lead me to believe that they are anywhere near close to releasing P4. Some screenshots, yes. But not a single video. No system specs. No features list. No ETA date of release. I think we all have awhile to wait before P4 is available for purchase so you have plenty of time to enjoy P3 sir.

Hellshade

Hi Hellshade,

I wanted to THANK YOU! for your thorough and kind response friend.

I appreciate it!

Thanks again.

P4 will still use the CFS3 engine, so, while I cannot speak for the developers, I am extremely certain you would not need to purchase anything else besides P4 itself.

I don't know that you will be able to import pilots from P3 though. Perhaps, but the Devs have said that P4 is a total rewrite from the ground up so it's likely once P4 ships we will all be starting over again. Pretty much like if you played Civilization IV and then bought Civilization V.

I have seen nothing to lead me to believe that they are anywhere near close to releasing P4. Some screenshots, yes. But not a single video. No system specs. No features list. No ETA date of release. I think we all have awhile to wait before P4 is available for purchase so you have plenty of time to enjoy P3 sir.

Hellshade

Sorry, stefnuts, I don't know what tickled me yesterday... :grin:

P4 isn't finished so all the details are not available and not released yet, but it will be fully independent of any current release.

I wonder if we will still be able to play BHAH and the addon with P4 installed?...time will tell I guess