Sign in to follow this  
umm

My work to make a new Hawk Miissile site

Hello everyone,

This is my work in progress to improve the Hawk missile site,I have completed two of the three models (Hawk HIPIR,Hawk CWAR). Next would be to make the concrete ground for themissile launcher.

fb8ee6e324.jpg

c39d5dacd6.jpg

I hope you like my work and as soon as I complete I should have it uploaded.:drinks:

Take care,

umm

Lookin good mate

Hello,

... I like it!!! :good:

Coupi. :salute:

Thank you gentleman for your kind words, and this is the the missile launcher. and I should have it uploaded by tomorrow.:drinks:

a020c96beb.jpg

Edited by umm

... very dangerous SAM site!!! :clapping:

Edited by Coupi

604c75d12f.jpg

I need your help please, no matter what I do the concrete stays always a float. I have tried everythingwith no success. I know it might be asilly thing that I am doing. So pleaseif anyone of you have any idea why is this happening to me please drop me aline.

Take care,

umm

Edited by umm

Are the base and the walls part of the same model? I'm useless myself at creating models but my guess would be that if they're not, you should make them both part of the one item. BTW, GREAT desert skins for the launchers and the radars. Though I'd personally leave the colour of the missiles to either the white or green skin.

Are the base and the walls part of the same model? I'm useless myself at creating models but my guess would be that if they're not, you should make them both part of the one item. BTW, GREAT desert skins for the launchers and the radars. Though I'd personally leave the colour of the missiles to either the white or green skin.

I have tried to connect them together but two things happen firstI lose the bitmap and I get a gray color instead, the second thing the two piecesstart to hover in the air instead of being in the graph.

Edited by umm

I would like to thank AmokFloo :clapping: for his assistant and support without him I would be still struggling to fix the model. I should test the models today and if eveything OK I should have it uploaded the next day.:drinks:

take care,

umm

great work brother , keep in touch whenever you need help

Thank you gentlemen for your support and kind words, it really means alot to me. I have decided to modify the models before I release it. Everythinglooks OK from my end, but please if you do find anything don't hesitate to letme know. I have also added a new models to the radar structure destroyed to goalong with the new modified for the Hawk missile site.

All the credit goes to everyone who helped me and If we forget anyone to creditin the readme please forgive me.

last please accept my first contribution to thiscommunity and to this excellent game.

Take care,

umm

here is how the newSun site would look like.<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;"><br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">

3fa557c42d.jpg

18fbd25db7.jpg

d83e7831ec.jpg

26de06cc68.jpg