Thanks Swordsman, when I do the modernized versions, I'll definitely change the underside to that blue anti-fouling paint for good measure. It's a shame to see some of the Ticonderogas being scheduled for retirement though...

Anyway, the new CG-47 is being uploaded now.

gallery_33721_313_6727.jpg

gallery_33721_313_37067.jpg

gallery_33721_313_114127.jpg

gallery_33721_313_65856.jpg

Obviously the new damage effects are in place, the SAMs are all working, etc. The other day while testing I saw a Tico take out a flight of Tu-16s as well as the cruise missiles they had launched.

The bad news is, the Harpoon launcher isn't working properly even with the new data format. Ships seem extremely reluctant to launch surface to surface weapons unless it is set as the WeaponSystem entry, and that entails more problems (like attempting to launch ASMs at air targets...). This also means that the aforementioned artillery mod isn't going to be viable for most ships... So I'm releasing it as-is until either the game engine is updated again or we figure out a workaround.

:yikes: Just to give you a heads up Ground objects folder in the download is not nested right there is no "CG-47" to contain all the CG-47 data so it will all spill out in the Ground objects folder

:yikes: Just to give you a heads up Ground objects folder in the download is not nested right there is no "CG-47" to contain all the CG-47 data so it will all spill out in the Ground objects folder

Thanks for catching that! Re-upped it with fixed folder structure.

she is nailing me from about 60 miles could be farther but as soon as she spawns and locks on me she sends missiles down range

Jeez. So, I'm flying an Su-24 in a wave attack against a CVBG surrounding USS John F. Kennedy. There are 16 of us and we go in low and fast against the carrier. There was ONE Tico, USS Vincennes, covering the carrier. We were at wavetop almost and I didn't get within 20 miles of the target. That ship is the hedgehog from hell.

• Like 1

Jeez. So, I'm flying an Su-24 in a wave attack against a CVBG surrounding USS John F. Kennedy. There are 16 of us and we go in low and fast against the carrier. There was ONE Tico, USS Vincennes, covering the carrier. We were at wavetop almost and I didn't get within 20 miles of the target. That ship is the hedgehog from hell.

Muhuwhahahaaaaa. spiteful.gif

I put a lot of effort into testing and tweaking the ship to make it a challenge for anyone flying red, so I'm glad she's performing to your satisfaction.

you got multiplayer?

you got multiplayer?

No he meant 16 in his flight.