Hey all, again sorry for all the questions but i once again have a little problem, i have succesfully added teh F-86-f40 to the suez crisis campaign, flying as either RCAF or RAF, my problem is thus though, when i select my aircraft i get the correct missions but i am unable to select a loadout, cannot air sidewinders (aim-9b) or any droptanks, when i try the same style mission in single mission, i can add the two formentioned loadouts, in both cases the year set is set to 1956, so i should have the AIM-9b, so.....any ideas why i am unable to select the loadouts in the campaign.

i have SF2 V/E/I exp1/exp2/may 11 update, all merged.

cheers.

Moof.

If you can select the weapons okay for the same year in a single mission - then try defining a loadout in the campaign_data.ini:

[AirUnit002]

AircraftType=KfirC2

UpgradeType=NEVER

Supply[001].WeaponType=Python3

Supply[001].Quantity=160

Supply[002].WeaponType=Mk82

Supply[002].Quantity=1000

Supply[003].WeaponType=M117

Supply[003].Quantity=240

Supply[004].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Supply[004].Quantity=240

Supply[005].WeaponType=Mk83

Supply[005].Quantity=120

Supply[006].WeaponType=LAU-10A

Supply[006].Quantity=120

Supply[007].WeaponType=Rockeye

Supply[007].Quantity=240

Supply[008].WeaponType=Tank1300_Mirage

Supply[008].Quantity=240

Supply[009].WeaponType=Shafrir2

Supply[009].Quantity=120

I have those sort of weapon params in the campaign data file and yet still nothing, itsnotlike i can add any other weapons, it seems i am unable to add any form of weapons or drop tanks, very confused.

Well, let's cover all the bases. First, in your loadout.ini do you have an entry like this:

[AirToAir]

Loadout[01].WeaponType=Tank_f86

Loadout[01].Quantity=1

Loadout[02].WeaponType=Tank_f86

Loadout[02].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Loadout[05].Quantity=1

Loadout[06].WeaponType=AIM-9B

Loadout[06].Quantity=1

In your weapons folder, be sure there's a weapon in there for each weapon type and the name must be exactly the same. So in my case I must have a weapon named "Tank_f86" and one named "AIM-9B"

Then, in your <aircraft>_data.ini file go to the Weapon Stations section. You should have an entry like this:

[sidewinderStation5]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=05

StationGroupID=2

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.50,2.40,-1.10

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=72

AllowedWeaponClass=IRM<--This must include "IRM" in the list of weapon classes

AttachmentType=NATO,USAF<--To carry sidewinders you'll have to have "NATO" or "USAF" in the list.

ModelNodeName=left_rail

PylonMass=45.0

PylonDragArea=0.04

If all that looks good, we'll have to continue and look for other issues.

i tick all the box;s on your above list bud, i should mention if i have not already that i am trying to add it to the SEUZ canal campaign, its been extracted using the cat extractor, and when i try to add it to RAF, Canada etc i can select the aircraft but just cannot arm it, to see if it was my aircraft i just added it to Europe 1956 campaign and its working perfectly, so its not a aircraft issue, i am proper stumped by this as myself and my bud ghave been trying everything we can to get this to work with no joy.

have you checked the terrain nations ini??? RCAF, I know for a fact is NOT on the LimitedNations list. RAF is, so the Brits should have no issues with loading things (drop tanks should show up, no matter what).

Isn't 56 a bit early for the 9Bs??? Check the weapons data, exportation date

wrench

kevin stein

• Dislike 1

legendary, cheers all, i changed the unit to RAF, then i looked into the weapons data for the sidewinder, and yes the sidewinder is available in 1956, but to er on the side of caution i droped it to 1955 with the export also 1956 i dropped that too to 1955, and bingo, we have a RAF F-40 sabre fighting in the suez canal, cheers all for the help.