Sign in to follow this  
liamp51

Favorite Music Genre?

well, i'm rooted in rock n roll and heavy metal, but i also like thrash metal , progressive metal and on the other hand i like punk, hardcore and postpuk bands.

Judas Priest, Iron Maiden,Black Sabbath, Metallica, Megadeth,Deep Purple, The clash,Dream Theater, Pink Floyd...well, i can say a lot

All of them.

TX::

Mee Too. My fave by far is Marty Simon's work for LEXX sci~fi show, season 1 the movies, and later the series seasons 2 - 4. Very different, often very eerie, or sometimes fun, or comedic at times.

i wonder if you ever heard of Ayeron, Guilty Machine and Star one drinks.gif

I would have to say Indie Rock, grunge, that Bakersfield sound, Punk and after that a little of everything else I never say never just wont buy it if i don't like it.

my one true love now is podcasts i listen to the likes of The Mediocre Show they always have good music and great talk also I listen to The Rick Emerson show there are a few more cort & fatboy, Funemploymentradio.com and the geekshow podcast

Rock/Metal some blues and just started looking into classical.

In no particular order:

AC/DC, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, The Who, Guns n' Roses, Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Joe Satriani, Appocalyptica, Led Zepplin, Deep Purple, Yngwie Malmsteen, BB King, Robert Johnson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Pachelbel

Craig