Hi guys! I've just recently acquired a new HOTAS, Thrustmaster's HOTAS X, but I've noticed that the axis for the rudder is inverted, is there something I can do to correct that? Strangely it affects both the stick rudder as well as the throttle rudder control... But I don't find any option ingame to invert an axis, or have I not been looking in the right place? :help:

I'm not sure if this works for the Thrustmaster or TW games, but I found with my X-52 that if I had the throttle FWD and then tried to set it by selecting it then pulling the throttle off it would make it backwards, like up was 0% and back was 100%. It took me a bit to figure out what was going on. Not sure if the rudders would be the same though, nor the stick. That's all I know that might help.

~Rob

It's not a problem of the controller itself since both in the device properties department as well as in Wings over Europe, the rudder works the way it's supposed to...

I know when you map an axis in Il-2 it puts a + or - with the name to let you know how it's reading it. While you can't change that in the game, it should be possible to go into the .ini and manually alter the sign. I think it's the conf.ini that has it, but it might be another.