Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Cool Campaign Sighting - A twin gun triplane

I was flying along with RNAS 8 in our recently deployed new Sopwith Camels when off in the distance I spotted a small furball. I zoomed in on the combatants and lo and behold I spy a twin gun Sopwith Triplane. If I remember correctly, only like 6 of them were deployed. Simply amazing that the Devs included them in the campaign. I never got close enough to see what squadron he was in as we got jumped by Alb DIIIs from up high. I wish I found out what squadron he was deployed too. I'd like to try flying one in the campaign sometime.

Hellshade

post-46046-0-07599000-1310948401.jpg

I found it in the campaign. RNAS 10 starting on July 29th, 1917. Wow. I didn't think they were flyable in the campaign for some reason. That's just awesome!

Hellshade

I had a play with it when I first got started and its fun to fly but was too unstable for me back then now its a case off love for the Strutter... but I will get round to all of Sopwith's finest...

It should be in RNAS1 too Hellshade (No 1 Squadron RNAS) for a week or two around Aug 1917.

I love it and the P4 one will please you more :)

I'm always amazed again, how "BHaH" is still able to surprise even veteran flyers.