Sign in to follow this  
Cobhc

Germany Default terrain WOE

Can i download the default germany terrain from anywhere? because i downloaded a file and it has over-written the original

You could try reinstalling the game - or installing it to a different folder, then overwriting the terrain.

You could try reinstalling the game - or installing it to a different folder, then overwriting the terrain.

I tried re-installing to a different directory but it says it can't as there is already an install, and i don't have a second PC, nevermind

Dude at one time I had five separate installs of WOE on my main computer you can install it to a new folder inside your users folder and you will be good to go.

Win XP method = Copy entire game folder to a folder (Bak,Temp,ect) Delete installed game (ADD Remove programs) Reinstall game , Copy old game from (Temp) over new install (Leave out corrupted GERMANYCE folder). Go fly OH! and burn a copy of the fixted install to backup disk.

Raven