Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Problem after installing campaign editor and mission editor

Well basically the problem is when I try to start SF2 since installing the mission editor released yesterday, and the campaign editor from august one annoying problem always happens. As soon as I start the game I get a pop-up message from my taskbar saying that "The color scheme has been changed to windows 7 basic" and as soon as the game starts the image of the main screen is all fuzzy (I'm not a graphics wiz so sorry for using simple terms). Anyway I tried restarting my computer and installing the latest driver for my graphics card, but nothing has worked. I'm not sure how or if this is directly related to the two recent installs I performed but it happened right after I did this.

Thanks to anybody who might have an idea why this is happening!

That's more a "recent patch issue" as opposed to those DLCs specifically. I already had the mission editor from SF2E's expansion and the campaign one for awhile now, but that started for me with the October patch. Not always though...

That's more a "recent patch issue" as opposed to those DLCs specifically. I already had the mission editor from SF2E's expansion and the campaign one for awhile now, but that started for me with the October patch. Not always though...

Yeah it also happened when I installed the OCT. patch. However I restarted my computer and it worked fine until I installed the editors.

New DLC must've caused the game to reinitialize like it does after a patch i.e. to verify the files in the user's folder.

I get this message with sep patch too.

But only from time to time (20x game start, 1x the message)