Sign in to follow this  
hurc

Mirage Factory C-135A/B and KC-135A/E/R

I realize these are AI only KC's , but my AI wingman and even autopilot are stalling and crashing just after takeoff for some reason. Using them in SF2. I noticed an odd control surface in the wing that seems to be either a spoiler or leading edge slat yet it hangs straight down not forward like a slat would - see screenshot. Is that normal ? Anybody else have this happening ?

post-14131-0-75392800-1325056429.jpg

post-14131-0-21456100-1325056444.jpg

Edited by hurc

from which mod package is that tanker?

the original TMF tanker doesnt have that prob.. its some ini issue , sneaked in during editing with the sledgehammer method...

I have the same issue with my KC-135Rs as they stall and crash just beyond the runway.

I just start them in air now. :grin:

All I use them for is A2A refuel training and so they ramps have something cool as a static aircraft. I always have them in the air starting.

I had no issues during testing. The leading edge flaps retracted with the trailing edge ones, as is the norm. Let me do some checking in the ini I've got here. It's the same as what I sent Dave.

-S

And I didnt change a thing that Jeff gave me.