Olham

Did anyone ever fly as a Belgian pilot?

Olieslagers and Thieffry's Nieuport 11, and two basic Belgian skins can be chosen in OFF.

You find them at the top of all Nieuport skins.

I wonder - did anyone here ever fly as a Belgian?

Edited by Olham

I know it is not an option in P3, von Baur. Still, you could fly in a French Escadrille, but use a Belgian skin.

I think I would need to be Belgian to fly one

I think I would need to be Belgian to fly one

Well - Indiana Jones fought for the Belgians in WWI, and he wasn't Belgian!

And he was real, right?...

Hmmm, I have not flown as a Belgian pilot, nor as an Italian for that matter. Sounds like a fun challenge...I think I will start early Fall 1916 and see if how long a DiD version pilot will last. At the very least it will get me practiced up for P4 DiD campaigns. :salute:

Edited by Baldric

The last Western Front Patch for RedBaron3D had Belgian Escadrilles you could fly in, with Willi Coopens and the Hanriot HD1 with the dark green thistle Motif.

Some of you may remember a while back when I put together an entire flight of Belgian Camel skins for the 1ère 9ème to replace the RNAS 4 skins, just so folks could fly for this brave little country. Unfortunately, I lost the set when my HD crashed, and the link I posted the download to no longer exists. If anyone has this set it would be wonderful if you could send it to me so that I could make it available again. Here is a link to the original thread:

Belgium 9eme Escadrille de Chasse Camels