Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Sorry Guys..I had enough of this BS

I recently received a email from a staff that a member that charges for his work claimed that he thinks that I was stealing his work. This is not the first time but it will be the last cause I had enough of this BS. As many other Modders know my history How I started and how they personally helped me My work was not exactly the best compared to my lack of experience.But with their help and many tutorials ( like Mustangs) I was starting to improve. So I am cancelling any work started on giving up modding..Anyone want the alize will have to go to that member and pay for it. To my friends I say keep up the great work and remember the best things about the game was all the FREE work done by outstanding modders..

you all take care

Ed

• Like 2

ED, very sad you have got a lot of potencial! :sad:

Was it caused of the Alize?

If so, as you know i have your model, and

i can say that it is your work.

A modder has an eye for it! That one is defenetly Veltro´s style of work.

• Like 1

I am sad to see you go. The Catalina in TSF is yours; and quite a good piece too. Its also somewhat disappointing to see that you are letting the other guy win.

• Like 1

Let's just say I have seen the proof and it isn't Veltro's favor. What are the chances that 2 models from totally different modellers have the exact same prop blades, are split in the exact same places, and have exactly the same incorrectly modelled nose gear, where the rims on your model have the exact same texture as his, but at lower res, or where the texture on your wing fold is exactly the same as his but lower res and reversed? :D

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

May be best to take these concerns to PM and see if you can work it out.

• Like 2