MAKO69

Wrong turn in N.K. shows true condition

That's an interesting point. The correct intended souls to be seen are trained to not look, the unexpected souls stare back at the bustographers.

I figure NK represents the ideal dystopian society often seen in scifi.

And after the North Korean Rocket fiasco...this is about accurate :rofl:

Official story : North Korean rocket fails, falls in South Korean seas.

North Korea state TV : Eternal leaders rocket becomes glorious submarine to fool the puppet forces of the West.

It reminds me of the first book of The Adventures of Tintin: Tintin and the Land of the Soviets. Typical political product of the late 20s, and yet, still terribly topical...

post-48840-0-64969700-1334409454.jpg

Did you see the celebrations fom Kim Il Jung's birthday centenary? A big stadium filled with tens of thousands of people dutifully clapping, I'll bet nobody wanted to be the first one to stop applauding. I expect the rocket scientists' invitations got lost in the post, or maybe they were simply unable to attend due to having to go to an 'interview without coffee'.