Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

Dear Activist

I could care less really what form of goverment and the reasons behind Syrias war crimes. What I have an issue with is the fact that in every measurable way Syria is worse than Israel by a huge margin yet the world still concentrates it's focus on a few minor (and mostly accidental) problems with Israel.The world has a serious case of Anti-semitism(ther US included).For all the problems the Muslim world has caused you wopuld expect to see violence against them in the states to rise but it didn't Viloence against Jews is still manyfold higher. Jews have for 1000's of years been the scapegoats for all the worlds evils. it has been curbed to a large degree in the west but it is still there.(just go to most college campuses)in the middle east genocide against the jews is taught to children in schools and is standard policy.It may be forgoten while they try to kill each other but god forbid some crapbag terrorist hides their weopns in a mosque or in a school or uses children as shields and the Israelis accidently kill them taking out the terrorists and the Arab world goes crazy.you burn a BOOK and they riot and kill.you draw a cartoon and they riot and kill. yet Israel is the center of the most outragouse and false attackes on a daily basis and all I see is people going about their lives under constant threat of rocket attacks and daily incursions of Palitinians who murder and rape. happens almost daily yet when they fight back it's outragous.lolThere is a small right wing crazy element in Israel but the goverment goes after them as much as they do the Arabs who incite terror and kill.I can't fathom how anyone with access to the facts can make any claim that the actions of Israel are in anyway moraly equivelent to the actions of Hamas or Hezbolla it's like saying that The UN coalition who freed Kuwait from Sadam was as evil as Sadam.Which is a very silly argument.

• Like 1

I can't fathom how anyone with access to the facts

Facts are a luxury in a world, where to make an event happen you only need to report it widely enough.

facts are hard to find in many places and the big problem is that facts are so easy to control. :(

One point i very disagree with Israelis (right wing) is the fact how they behave in the occupied areas (West Bank).

The settler movement and the permanent new settlments they rais are one of the biggest problems.

The settlements are connected with streets. Okay. The streets are for israelis only and are controlled by the israeli Green Barrets (Borderforces). Checkpoints everywhere at crossroads, where israeli streets and arab streets cross. Okay. I can understand it.

The rule is, that israeli cars allways have the right of free drive. If a israeli car drives on a road and is closing the crossroad, all arab cars have to stop, till the israeli car has passed the crossroad and is out of range again.

Its okay, if you want to make sure the security of the israelis.

But some, and i say some, settlers made a sport to drive along their streets over the crossraod checkpoints, turn, come back, turn, come back and again and again and again. With the result, that one israeli car can force hundrets of arab cars to stop and create a traffic jam.

And the result. One single settler feels like a god and in hundred arab harts grews the hate.

I never heard about this rule..

One point i very disagree with Israelis (right wing) is the fact how they behave in the occupied areas (West Bank).

The settler movement and the permanent new settlments they rais are one of the biggest problems.

The settlements are connected with streets. Okay. The streets are for israelis only and are controlled by the israeli Green Barrets (Borderforces). Checkpoints everywhere at crossroads, where israeli streets and arab streets cross. Okay. I can understand it.

The rule is, that israeli cars allways have the right of free drive. If a israeli car drives on a road and is closing the crossroad, all arab cars have to stop, till the israeli car has passed the crossroad and is out of range again.

Its okay, if you want to make sure the security of the israelis.

But some, and i say some, settlers made a sport to drive along their streets over the crossraod checkpoints, turn, come back, turn, come back and again and again and again. With the result, that one israeli car can force hundrets of arab cars to stop and create a traffic jam.

And the result. One single settler feels like a god and in hundred arab harts grews the hate.

I've read about these traffic rules and resulting never-ending traffic jams in Joe Sacco's "Footnotes in Gaza", testified from his own eyes in 2003. But though his work may look one-sided to an Israeli, I have not read in the same part any allegation nor testimony about this settlers' "sport". Yet, I suppose some may practice it: every place on Earth endures its batch of morons, either young or old...

Edited by Capitaine Vengeur

yeah that trafic thing sounds like it must suck.but thats an inconvienience.it's not a reson for murder,rape and rocket attacks. we have A-holes who do pranks like that in the states that cause massive trafic jams but except for the ocasional road rage incident there are not attacks or UN sponsored resolutions. ;) this is my problem.their NEVER was a Palistine the arabs who lived in the region(and the region was sparsly polpulated at best) always considered themselves to be Syrians or jordanians.they for the most part either sold the land(most Arab land lords lived outside the area in Jordan or Syria) sold the land to Jews or the Arabs fled to what they considered other parts of Jordan when the wars broke out.they thought once the war was over and the arabs had destroyed Israel they could return.I have the question why when there were only 500 hundred thousand "refugees" then that the number of them is now in the millions? only Arab refugees can pass on refugee status to children no other refugees can. it's a political ploy. why have the surounding host Arab countries not assimilated these refugees into their countries? why have they set up laws prohibiting land ownership,deny citizenship and education to these people? it's so that they can be used as a weapon. the goal of the UN for all refugees the world over EXCEPT for the palistinians is to find them homes and assimilate them but for the Palistinians they set up a seperate organization that has no such goal. they spend many times more per refugeee yet the people are never helped. it's shame and a scandal. these people need help yet everywhere they turn they are denied basic civil rights. the Arabs citizens inside Israel have full rights and can join the military and goverment.thats something that they can't do in the arab countries that have true aparthied laws against the palistinian refugees. If the Arab nations wanted to help the Palistinians tomorrow the problem could be fixed. if the Palistinia leadership( not the people) wanted peace then they could have it tomorrow.Simply stop the attacks,the rapes,the rocket attacks,the terror and come to the table in good faith and be ready to COMPRIMISE. Israel has given land and security and has traded thousands of prissoners with blood on their hands and has gotten nothing in return.Until the corupt leaders in the PA and Gaza are gone I fear there can never be anything but atacks and lies.

Edited by whiteknight06604

yeah that trafic thing sounds like it must suck.but thats an inconvienience.it's not a reson for murder,rape and rocket attacks. we have A-holes who do pranks like that in the states that cause massive trafic jams but except for the ocasional road rage incident there are not attacks or UN sponsored resolutions. ;) this is my problem.their NEVER was a Palistine the arabs who lived in the region(and the region was sparsly polpulated at best) always considered themselves to be Syrians or jordanians.they for the most part either sold the land(most Arab land lords lived outside the area in Jordan or Syria) sold the land to Jews or the Arabs fled to what they considered other parts of Jordan when the wars broke out.they thought once the war was over and the arabs had destroyed Israel they could return.I have the question why when there were only 500 hundred thousand "refugees" then that the number of them is now in the millions? only Arab refugees can pass on refugee status to children no other refugees can. it's a political ploy. why have the surounding host Arab countries not assimilated these refugees into their countries? why have they set up laws prohibiting land ownership,deny citizenship and education to these people? it's so that they can be used as a weapon. the goal of the UN for all refugees the world over EXCEPT for the palistinians is to find them homes and assimilate them but for the Palistinians they set up a seperate organization that has no such goal. they spend many times more per refugeee yet the people are never helped. it's shame and a scandal. these people need help yet everywhere they turn they are denied basic civil rights. the Arabs citizens inside Israel have full rights and can join the military and goverment.thats something that they can't do in the arab countries that have true aparthied laws against the palistinian refugees. If the Arab nations wanted to help the Palistinians tomorrow the problem could be fixed. if the Palistinia leadership( not the people) wanted peace then they could have it tomorrow.Simply stop the attacks,the rapes,the rocket attacks,the terror and come to the table in good faith and be ready to COMPRIMISE. Israel has given land and security and has traded thousands of prissoners with blood on their hands and has gotten nothing in return.Until the corupt leaders in the PA and Gaza are gone I fear there can never be anything but atacks and lies.

Or asking for an help from their Egyptian border "allies", the same State who did not approve the transfer of Palestinians on its territory while claiming pan-Arabism (and not pan-Islamism). But this was before that one, hardly call, "revolution".

up until the Dictator was deposed and nuts took over in Egypt had a wall and patroled to keep terrorist from Gaza getting arms and exporting terror too. no one ever talks abou that. Egypt blocaded Gaza in the same way as Israel(well somtimes they were alittle rougher with people they caught) The Arabs only "support" the Palistinians as long as it hurts Israel. They never have supported any resolution or action that would have had the Palitinians get refuge anywhere other than in Israel or teritories taken by Israel in war.The problem is allowed to persist because it's a useful weapon against Israel and the Western bleeding hearts fall for the propaganda and racsism.

Exactly, a situation that is also found in Israeli prisons, where newcomers are facing torture or, at worst, murder because they do not wish to engage themself in radical movements, whose captured members form groups opposing each other, and killing each other for opinion differences, and that even within the prison. How to succeed in such a situation ?!

up until the Dictator was deposed and nuts took over in Egypt had a wall and patroled to keep terrorist from Gaza getting arms and exporting terror too. no one ever talks abou that. Egypt blocaded Gaza in the same way as Israel(well somtimes they were alittle rougher with people they caught) The Arabs only "support" the Palistinians as long as it hurts Israel. They never have supported any resolution or action that would have had the Palitinians get refuge anywhere other than in Israel or teritories taken by Israel in war.The problem is allowed to persist because it's a useful weapon against Israel and the Western bleeding hearts fall for the propaganda and racsism.

Correct.

And if i see whats happen under the rule of the lybian freedom fighters .... Oh oh. Its not very far away from Europe.

already starting in Lybia :( and Europe is awash in imigrants that are not assimilating and potentaily very hostile. Their birth rates are very high too. looks like Eurpoe will be a third world continent in ageneration if things don't change. :(