Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

PT BOATS: Knights of the sea

Is it any good, saw it on steam for ten bucks.

Falcon

I find it enjoyable. Its pretty niched, but it is a Strike Figthers for Naval Sims; more or less.

if you liked Battlestations game, you will prob like this, but is a little more advanced.

I find it enjoyable. Its pretty niched, but it is a Strike Figthers for Naval Sims; more or less.

if you liked Battlestations game, you will prob like this, but is a little more advanced.

How good is the AI? I heard you could play as a gunner and the AI can do the rest.

Falcon

Strike Fighters of boats? That sounds cool. PLease confirm what FalconC45 asked. That would be awesome.

Sounds interesting so far. Can the game be modded easily? I can't get Fleet Command to run on my new computer, so I'm looking for a fun naval sim, especially one that has any positive traits in common with Strike Fighters.

WBS: Try Naval Warfare Arctic Circle. Little more Simple then Fleet Command, but pretty much the same thing.

I do not know about modding for the game, but you can be a gunner while AI Does the rest on your ship as long as you have ordered the driver to put a course. I prefer manual driving and the AI to use the guns.

When I say "Strike Fighters"; I mean its goes in depth without being inaccessible. :)

Edited by JonathanRL

Yeah, that does look closer to what I'm looking for. I'll definitely check it out, thanks!

Naval Warfare Arctic Circle is on Steam today for only £3.74

Yup, I picked it up last night, $5 US. For that price, even if I only put a few hours into it, it's worth it.