Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

Disappearing models?

Anyone else have this prob. I cahnged nothing in the planes folder and it was working the last time I played. I am referring to the F-104A and C released recently. it was working last time I played and disappeared from the plane list. I looked at the folder and everything is in order esp the pits and even tried changing to one that worked. The f-104G default is showing up so I am baffled. :blink:

Yes, it happens to me two times, on WOE. I never knew why but on the default Germany map I could not leave a flight without returning to the main screen and leaving the game abruptly. Every time I lost the ability to select different aircraft including the packed Mirage Factory F-104G, after it appeared then for some flights as I.A but without sound, without livery and with just the 20mm Vulcan as a weapon.

Aircraft may also disappear if their folder name does not completely match the basic .INI file name in the folder.Checking this for third party add-ons may solve some problems.

If the folder is F-104C then the ini needs to be called F-104C.ini

You then just need a call to the correct pit in the F-104C.ini file: CockpitDataFile=F104C_cockpit.ini