MAKO69

Game Of Thrones

Anybody else watching this series? Just caught up w/mi DVR. WOW! If they are doing all the books theres like 3-4 more seasons cause George R. R. Martin has a few more books to write. I have not read all the books,SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER I was pretty pissed off to see Ned Stark get wacked.

Edited by MAKO69

You telling me you didn't see it coming MAKO??

SPOLIER ALERT!

I thought death by cow (2:20ish) was pretty ingenious...

Edited by SayWhatt

To F'in funny, now it makes sense!

missed all the 1st season, but caught from (somewheres!) in season 2. I'm liking it (says the old D&D player)

Yeah, Sean Bean is a walking spoiler. I've literally seen him survive only 2 movies: National Treasure and this movie where he's an airline pilot and a woman's daughter goes missing in flight, don't remember the name (that sean bean survived and wasn't a bad guy was more memorable)

Same kind of goes for Michelle Rodriguez, she's only survived SWAT and Battle: Los Angeles, much to my surprise.

Love the series, never read the books TBH, most memorable for me are: Daenerys (season 1 ending... man!!!) little Arya and Tyrion of course. Dinklage is truly amazing. The bold eunuch guy is also great

I like Sean Bean enormously.... he's brilliant in 'Sharpe'