Sign in to follow this  
alphalima

strike fighters 2 CTD

hello. i have recently run into a problem with strike fighters 2. when i run the program it gets up the "initializing..please wait" splashscreen and then exits to desktop with no warnings or information. i have strike fighters 2 europe, israel and vietnam with expansion pack 2 with the install updated all the way to the latest 2012 patch. my laptop is an asus G74sx with win 7 ultimate x64 bit and a NVIDIA 560M GTX card

I would check and make sure all your drivers are up to date, this includes graphics, sound, and BIOS.

I had a similar problem, make sure you've installed all the updates

2. Strike Fighters 2 Israel Jun 2010 Update,

3. Strike Fighters 2 Israel May 2011 Update,

4. update to June 2012

if you missed one, it will CTD.

The other possible solution is to redownload the latest install for your games and re-install.

The first thing I would suggest is that you go to your mod folder and pick your least modded install of the 3 you have and drag it to another location (perhaps your desktop) then go into your start menu and launch which ever title it was that you moved, this will essentially create a fresh install of that game........if it runs then you can start putting your mods back in. Then you can go try the other two.

If this doesnt work then I would go re-download the latest installers.

Good luck

Edited by Romflyer