Yeah, it's great bang for the buck! I'm glad it turned out OK. Enjoy your new rig budy! :)

Sounds like you found a real gem. Just read a bunch of reviews on this. As long as the game doesn't benefit from more than 2 cores, this processor won't slow you down much if at all when paired up with a strong gpu. It also comes with another benefit beyond the lower price: lower power usage/less heat generation.

Yup even crappy stock Intel cooler keeps it below 60C and that's in a totally cramped case and the stock that comes with it is silly, I asked the seller if he was sure that's the box version when he gave it to me as I didn't think a cooler would fit in such a small box lol. One guy has some serious cooler on it and it keeps it at 40C with the fan at 600rpm lol

Still I'm quite aware I'll be on the market for a proper quad soon, all computing is going in that direction very fast...

Nice - have an i5 4670k on the way - mainly because I want a USB 3 mainboard and more SATA 3 connectors - will hopefully be good enough for SF2 in stock form

Buddy you have GTX670 you will be able to run whatever you want with the 4670k that's what I'll be aiming for when I decide to upgrade...

The thing with i7 860 you have in your specs now is that it's single threaded performance is weaker than even my G3420 and since SF2 can't put more than two cores to good use it gives lower performance, however i5 4670k not only has four cores but even better single threaded performance than my G3420 so it should be a huge upgrade :good: