Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

How to convert SF1 cockpits for SF2 use?

Can't found info about it in KB for SF2. Will like to convert the SF1 Fishbed cockpits for use on the Sf2.

series.

Thanks.

most cockpits need no conversion AFAIK

copy/paste???

seriously???

Can't found info about it in KB for SF2. Will like to convert the SF1 Fishbed cockpits for use on the Sf2.

series.

Thanks.

What problems have you had with SF1 cockpits in SF2?

Most should work fine but I had some position issues with WWII era cockpits. If this is the same issue you're having check out this topic http://combatace.com/topic/74088-cockpit-position-for-sf2/?do=findComment&comment=583609

but I had some position issues with WWII era cockpits

thats because, for the most part, they've been improperly positioned from the start. And most require editing of the aircaft data ini to 'hide external nodes'.

thats because, for the most part, they've been improperly positioned from the start. And most require editing of the aircaft data ini to 'hide external nodes'.

Yes, I have since fixed this issue.

This is the problem. I should be inside this PF cockpit, but theres no cockpit at all.

img00004-6.jpg

Edited by Stratos

have you checked all the ini references, position etc? Cockpit folder, model names?

I have had zero troubles using old SF1 planes in series2

I had a small problem when importing those. I think some of the MiG-21 pits had "Cabina" written in the .ini instead of "Cockpit". If that doesn't match the other files or vice-versa, it would cause the problem. It should work fine once you match everything up.

BTW, once you get the pits working, download comrade's repaints. They are amazing.