Sign in to follow this  
AJAY67

Best Service Pack for SF2 Europe Please?

Hi community, apologies if this question has been asked before.

I've played all of the Thirdwire sims, and like alot of the people here, have found myself saying 'yeah, enough', mostly because of file locking etc, but I am not here to gripe.

Over the years, I have mostly enjoyed SF2 Euroupe (modded of course) and I am about to install again, but I would like to know what is the best service pack to go to please?

I will just be doing some 'standard' mods; weapons, terrains etc, but will also be installing accurate aircraft for the 1981 - 1985 period.

Lastly, can the new UK terrain be integrated with the CEGermany terrain at all? (I would like to fly long range strikes from England).

Once again, thanks to all here who mod etc..........TK really does not appreciate what he has in you guys.

Cheers,

Andrew.

No unfortunately not, as far as the map "integration". That sure would be cool but you'd have to specifically map a terrain that included both (and some other) terrains. Unfortunately this isn't FSX...

November 2011 might be the best patch to go to regarding SF2E - its before SF2NA came in - so you don't get the Naval features but suspect you would be doing land based only.