Sign in to follow this  
RogerSmith

Meanwhile in Texas....

I'm signed up for Army, my MOS is 25F (Network Switching Systems Operator-Maintainer)

I leave February for Basic Training

• Like 1

I'm signed up for Army, my MOS is 25F (Network Switching Systems Operator-Maintainer)

I leave February for Basic Training

Kid you should have lied, Network Switching Systems Operator-Maintainer tell that to a chick in the bar. Good luck with that. On a serious note enjoy your time. You will make friends for life. Wear your skid lid and stay lower than the guy next to you and you should be good. Be safe and enjoy the ride.

It is not a bad field to get into and IT is in high demand in the civilian world. Thankfully though, I am an 11B for the Guard and an IT Tech in my civilian career, I get the best of both worlds. So where are they shipping you to?

Edited by suhsjake

It is not a bad field to get into and IT is in high demand in the civilian world. Thankfully though, I am an 11B for the Guard and an IT Tech in my civilian career, I get the best of both worlds. So where are they shipping you to?

Fort Benning for basic, Fort Gordon for AIT

good luck. and make sure NIPR is always up for your cooks, supply and mechanics!

Edited by daddyairplanes