Hello people of CA. I'd like to buy a new sim for me, but I don't know which one I'm going to chose, would you help me please?

I want a sim good enough to run on my pc, I do not want a sim that slows down too much when I play it, I definitely hate slowdown when I play a game.

My pc is a laptop:

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

Manufacturer: Toshiba

Model: Satellite L755

Processor: Intel ® Pentium ®, CPU B940 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 4.00GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System

Hard Drive: 450GB

Display device: Intel ® HD Graphics Family (total memory: 1696 MB)

Chip type: Intel ® HD Graphics Family

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

System requirements for SF2: Israel are:

Processor: 2.0 GHz

Memory: 2.0 GB RAM

Hard Drive: 2.7 GB free space

Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 10

But please tell me if it is 100% perfect to buy SF2: Israel without having the hated problem called: "slowdown while I play it" or it is better buy Wings over Israel?

System Requirements for Wings Over Israel:

Processor: 1.0 GHz

Memory: 1.0 GB RAM

Hard Drive: 1.1 GB free space

Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thank you.

The SF2 series is optimized for dual core PC's using Vista or Win7 with DX10. The SF1 (including WOI) was optimized for single core using XP with DX9.

You unfortunately have a mishmash system. You have Win7 with DX11, but a single core CPU and an integrated GPU card.

I am guessing looking at you specs that SF2 Israel will run better on your laptop that the older WOI, but you really do not have a gaming PC for either to run top end.

The B940 is a dual-core processor. The current SF2 releases are really optimized for quad-core systems with discrete video cards. The SF2 series titles will run on your system, as long as you do not set all the graphics options on maximum,

I've never tried to run the game on a laptop but found the SF2 series to much smoother than the SF1 series on the same machine

Thank you for all your answers,

I've never tried to run the game on a laptop but found the SF2 series to much smoother than the SF1 series on the same machine

so you think I better buy the SF2: Israel right or WOI?

Because I do not want a game that slowdown while I play it (e.g. dropping bombs or having much planes flying with intense combat...

There's a setting for most everything, you can tinker with it easily to get a good performance/visuals balance.

The other thing to note is WOI was designed for the XP days when people would put mods into the game folder itself. Starting with Vista, MS said "don't touch the Program Files directory, put files into your profile!" So SF2 puts mods into your profile/saved games/thirdwire directory.

Frankly SF2 is where you want to go. If you like SF2I and it runs well, there are lots of other titles/DLC and mods you can get to expand it. WOI had its expansion but other than that is now over 4 years since its last patch. Its day is done.