Trk files for missions are here

http://www.sendspace...nQ1n5gXaDEHBudA

First mission is a B-52 flying a level profile at 350kts, atl 16k. Aircraft is given the command to attack a point releasing all of its ALCMs. Not all missiles are released and the ones that are go straight into the sea.

The other is a mission template I created to simulate routine air traffic. Several flights criss-crossing the map on both the Georgian and Russian side in the morning. The graphics issues don't creep up until you start adding several objects in. Run the exact same mission without fog, and graphic issues disappear.

Also attached are images of the MIG 23 bort number issue.

PM if you need additional info.

post-2163-0-72210100-1352852089_thumb.jpg

post-2163-0-36566800-1352852149_thumb.jpg

post-2163-0-77834200-1352852153_thumb.jpg

Edited by ironroad

Got them, thank you ironroad.

Ironroad can I get a track file for the weight and drag issue when fully loaded?

Hi all,

quick question i have DCS working fine now with 7122 but I found their is now 7286 if i download this update will my mods 7122 will i have trouble with the mods in a higher DCS World???

THX in advance

Land at your airbase with wingman in tow and if he doesn't land with you, he'll repeat ad nauseum "Returning to base". You can't shut him up. This bug has been present since FC2.

You can shut him up.....shoot him down.....that'll shut him up....