well both i seam to have lost the in game p-47 only got the max file
just a fewe good pics of the belly rack would do fine!

geezer, we have a new SM79 courtesy of Veltro2k. Came out earlier in the year, iirc. It's in the ww2 downloads section

Daniel, I'll get those books to you today, along with the aircraft

OTH, we sure could use some new Macchi!!! All the others are DAT

Meu caro sapinho verde, não te esqueças que os TF.X tinham racks de torpedo, uma camera instalada no topo da fuselagem e cones de hélice. Também não possuiam outro armamento senão os quatro canhões da fuselagem. Fico feliz de ver que retomastes os velhos projetos. Parabéns!

some some more wips

hien_zps34bae221.jpg

a30_zps3ffcd90e.jpg

dinah_zpsa6304edb.jpg

now an annoucement

before the usal rivet counters start there gig
some thing i want to clear out right now

frist im modeling to my best possible like all outher modelers here some are better then outher thats fact of life its normal we are only humans after all whit our limits.

second these will be upload has .5 or .9 version better can hopefully be made in the future by mi or our modelers why like this?

it simple the huge lack of WW II Freewere models and the fewe 3d guys that are willing to work on these type of models make me thing thats this his the best way to proceed.

if i was bash my head only a fewe "perfect" models(his there any models like at?) and on the way get frustrated and burn out would serve  to nothing but like this my best possible models in a timely fashion more people can be made happy then just a fewe rivet counters

you guys may not agree whit me but nothing will make me change my mind

the task off bring SF2 to level we had back in 2006 wend we a lot of freewere props models his just to great from my point of view to spen months or even years on a single model.

still the usal deadline of two weeks stands!

Daniel

Cocas

• Like 5

You are making good progress and there is no need to apologize for your models.

You are right.  The only thing that matters is working to the best of your ability, because there are no "perfect" models - and never will be.  Perfection is an admirable goal, but is impossible in the real world.  Every model is a collection of compromises, so relax and enjoy your hobby!  :biggrin:

If you ever need any help, feel free to ask.

• Like 3

Hey Cocas, as long as you enjoy the work you are doing keep at it!  All your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

I'm trying to figure out what they are....so, I'm just going to guess

Ki-61

Baltimore/Maryland

Ki-45

????

ok, the Dinah recon/attack bird. Cool!!

and here's the D Razorback, in late war CAS/Armed Recon configuration (yes, I know the 56th was all that involved with ground attack -other than strafing things- but for other units.)

• Like 3